This morning I put two stories in line for formatting. “Stir of Pique” is a cautionary tale of our human relationships with machines.
 “The Magic Purse” is a short story about the different perceptions people have about life. The story stars a young girl who might just understand.

I’ll publish these two stories in a single Kindle eBook. While the eBook cover depicts “Stir of Pique” I won’t go so far as to label “The Magic Purse” a bonus story.

Let’s just say I preferred the cover for Stir over the cover for Purse. Case closed.

Right after that, I’ve got two more short stories coming out.

“Asphalt Styx” is a weird way, boy meets girl tale that pushes the boundaries of love and affection.
 Okay, maybe it doesn’t push those boundaries, but it questions them.
It’s one of my “experimental stories” that so many people have come to know and say, “What the hell was that?”

The “Asphalt Styx” eBook will include a piece of flash fiction called, “Defining Moments”.
“Defining Moments” is under three hundred words, but I really think these two stories belong together. Because, when you have two pieces of work that readers might misconstrue as misogynist, male chauvinist pig, bull shit, well, you might as well publish them together to get it all out of the way.

I won’t summarize “Defining Moments” because it’s only three hundred words. The summary might run longer than the story.

Finally, I’ve got three novellas done, and lined up for edit. The first one is a Toma Lee story, followed by a D. C. Chester story.
And then, finally, if the editor doesn’t chew my ass for writing crap, the first ever Dillon Chase story. That’s Dillon Chase, the pen name, not Dillon Chase, a protagonist. If you don’t recognize Dillon Chase check out the BIOs page on the
website you’re reading, right now.

That’s all I’ll say on those books, because it’s just not time, yet.

Oh, yeah, I’m working on adding new clickable bibliographies for all the older stuff. Clickable to all the newer stuff, that is.
(The stories aren’t changing.)

Lightly touching on future stuff.

Two series coming up. One each for the D. C. Chester, and Danny Essex pen names.

Paperback books by…Me! Cool. Hopefully, we’re not just for Kindle, anymore.

An anthology.

Plus, well, maybe I’m pushing too far out. Like I said, not enough hours in the day. Not enough years left in my life.
Enough news for now.

- Chester

Comments

12/03/2015 1:59am

There are so many forests in this world. Some forests are so thick so that the light of sun cannot reach on the surface of the earth. This is the main reason that forests are considered as the horrible place for people.

02/12/2016 8:19pm

Can I simply say what a comfort to discover someone who actually understands what they're discussing on the web. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you aren't more popular given that you surely have the gift.

04/26/2016 4:34am

You world is full of action and events!

05/25/2016 9:34pm

The best BMW Hood Emblem company is your best way if you want to replace your scratched or damaged bmw hood or trunk emblem. By using ourexpertise and the most advanced tools and techniquesthey can help you get your BMW Vehicle looking like new again.

06/09/2016 4:21pm

In todays times when everyone is out looking for something in life that's bespoke and meets only their needs, this is a welcome relief for many

06/10/2016 10:27am

This post is really informative and you have posted such precious and informative article which gave me lot of information. I hope that you will keep it up and we will have more informative and helping news from you. Thanks

01/10/2017 11:22pm

android phones under 6000

02/01/2017 10:41am

Do you want to hear a news from the writing service community? Visit us for more info.

03/05/2017 12:51am

Because novellas are difficult to market as print novels, they have become very popular in the world of digital publishing

03/10/2017 7:51pm

This is beyond doubt a blog significant to follow. You’ve dig up a great deal to say about this topic, and so much awareness. I believe that you recognize how to construct people pay attention to what you have to pronounce, particularly with a concern that’s so vital. I am pleased to suggest this blog.

06/17/2017 5:21am

Want to watch Live TV shows, cricket etc for free? Then you are at the right place to find the solution